Thursday, December 3, 2009

Enlarged Heart Creatine Are There Any Heart Concerns In Taking Non-hormone Supplements Such As NO2 Or Creatine For Physical Training?

Are there any heart concerns in taking non-hormone supplements such as NO2 or Creatine for physical training? - enlarged heart creatine

I worked in the past 4 years and decided to help creatine to build size and strength.

I think my main concern is the problem that is associated with steroid use. Increase (the size of the heart for it) is a muscle, and have been known to lead to heart failure, among other effects.

Now I know that there are no nitrogen oxides (NO2) and creatine steroids. My question is, increase in NO2 (NO-Xplode) or creatine heart? Are there other concerns that should worry? If your sources list as well. Thank you all!

I know that NO2 contains caffeine (1 tablespoon = 8 ounces brewed coffee) and suggested the use of calls for 2-3 tablespoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment