Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Red Neck Women Pictures If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Was Regular Joe...would He Have A Good Looking Wife?

If Dale Earnhardt Jr. was regular Joe...would he have a good looking wife? - red neck women pictures

I just saw this picture of Dale Jr. ... However, the Drop Dead Gorgeous woman ... honestly, if it is a regular Joe would not have anything like that?

I think Earnhardt is a hick red neck on it ... I showed your photo to 7 women in our office and said ... on a scale of 1 to 10 scale, what ... -5 To -1 all said ... this guy is a red neck gobba Hill, Jack, "he said.

What a joke .... take his money and he would know with some fat Blode be, trailer trash ugly


Take

2 comments:

Fuzzybut... said...

No

I love money .... I mean, honey.

shirley e said...

Sorry, but what about Kurt Busch, Jeff Gordon, etc. .. if it werent that are the same be said of them !!!!!

Post a Comment