Monday, January 18, 2010

Gf Cheating In Shower I Think My Gf Is Cheating One Me, Read My Story And Tell Me What You Think?

I think my gf is cheating one me, read my story and tell me what you think? - gf cheating in shower

I have a question, it is very intuitive, but I need to know. It is as Mans sperm released? I went to bed w / my GF last night and we were naked and prepares waste the time when I looked at the bottom of the hole and almost panicked when I saw what appeared to be semen Mans, which was to reach the semi -transparent white to it, put it on my finger and had the same structure as well. So I have (I know that sounds bad, but I should know), I had my tongue clear that something tasty, the taste of semen. She swore up and down, it was easy to fulfill. I know it was my sperm, because we did not had sex since 2 Day before and had since been showered twice, atleast .. However, it was a secret since the arrival of the work shower. I also had some recent suspisions, but that's how I am, she has not had a great race and I slept with 21 guys at once he turned 20th But I know he loves me and does not think

4 comments:

Pyrophag... said...

Women have different types and textures vaginal taste can sometimes be very salty, sometimes it's tougher than usual. Semi-transparent white is the range of normal for the fulfillment of his jacket.

I also think that if it's the sperm of a man who had enough time to would be fully shielded and not visible at this level.

ღloveeeღ said...

i comp ... ... its hard to talk to him and say that U want to know the truth.

ღloveeeღ said...

i comp ... ... its hard to talk to him and say that U want to know the truth.

Evee said...

They tested? Why did you do that? if they told the truth, then it has all the bacteria and waste from your body did not feel able to continue.

(Sorry, I am a germ-o-phobia on the question of return)

Probably not deceive. I think if the "cleaning" before sex meets with you.

Post a Comment