Friday, January 29, 2010

Sony Mini Dv Night Vision Camera Someone Please Help!!! Does Anyone Know The Last Handycam That Sony Produced That Uses Mini Dv Tapes?

Someone please help!!! Does anyone know the last Handycam that Sony produced that uses mini dv tapes? - sony mini dv night vision camera

Someone please help! Who knows who has the Sony Handycam that uses mini DV tapes spent? I have one that does not work (door jam) and I have many mini-DV tapes that I want to receive and convert the software to the new camera to use. In general, I would like other Sony, with infrared night vision equipment and other great features. So if someone can tell me, newer model, or where I think would be very grateful! Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the Sony PD 170 or the Sony HDR-HC1 HDV - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009Q4 ...

Anonymous said...

I think it's the Sony PD 170 or the Sony HDR-HC1 HDV - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009Q4 ...

Post a Comment