Monday, January 4, 2010

Projector Big Screen Fix Colors Why Is My Tv Picture Bigger Than My Screen?

Why is my tv picture bigger than my screen? - projector big screen fix colors

We have an old TV (Sony KP-43T75 projection TV, 4:3 standard definition) in the basement that my brother used video games. I used to watch a hockey game now and I realize that an inch or two is always cut. It is like the projector projects the image is too big for the screen.

Has anyone any idea how to determine what is possible? Any help would be very grateful.

4 comments:

AssaultH... said...

Well, if it is possible that "open" the back of the TV, and pull the project back a little without damaging it, then it should be defined.

AssaultH... said...

Well, if it is possible that "open" the back of the TV, and pull the project back a little without damaging it, then it should be defined.

AssaultH... said...

Well, if it is possible that "open" the back of the TV, and pull the project back a little without damaging it, then it should be defined.

tand said...

Please do not take it again to set out of reach no projector.
The first would be the parameters of the client in the menu. for the zoom level, and similar adjustments, if you moved the user the various options.

Post a Comment