Monday, February 22, 2010

Horse Warts Pictures Please Help Me Determine What Is On My Horses Neck.?

Please help me determine what is on my horses neck.? - horse warts pictures

Hello, I have one years and four months of APHA. I bought two months ago. I realized there was a small white "bump" in the neck. When my vet, a check to give-up asked him after the coup, because he had received a little larger, since the days of my horse arrived. The vet examined him and said he was very probably a wart. He said that the horses of this age that may have built up an immunity. Who was abotu a month ago. Since then, the wart came "to the size of a pea, and my horse seems a little when I aggitated. So tender or painful. He has always responded that way to him, I noticed for the first time. Any consideration what might be • If people would know to think I more than happy to send a pictureThen could see. It feels a bit rough to the touch and the color of dry skin, appear to be white.

No comments:

Post a Comment