Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Motorcycle Powered Go Kart Blueprints I'm 13 And I Live In Jacksonville Florida. It Is Legal For Me To Drive A Pocket Bike Or Go Kart?

I'm 13 and i live in jacksonville florida. it is legal for me to drive a pocket bike or go kart? - motorcycle powered go kart blueprints

I want a pocket bike that up to 33 km / h and is $ 120! we just need a new clutch is $ 40 ...
I really want one, the wheels because I'm sick peddaling little gay ...
Do you know how it feels peddal wheels idiots on a slow machine, called a bicycle? stupid as hell!
I want to do something ... This is perfect!
You might think that because I'm 13 and I love him, I am his irresponsible ...
No, I'm not stupid retards the street who think it's great to drive fast and kill ... I am responsible ... My father, when he was 12 he was buying a bike, because his father was a sheriff, but I can not do something ...
if it is legal for me, a drive pocket bike ...
Or a Go-Kart ...
I want something I can atleast go in my street!
I do not want the pollution, but I want a car with petrol!
No one who goes about 15 km / h, the unit of 45 minutrs, the burden for 6 hours !!!!!!
This fuckin gay as hell!

4 comments:

sean said...

It is illegal to drive a kart street.At should receive at least 15 with a license to operate a motorcycle.

Emi Mac said...

You can not drive a kart on the street, even if you record is legal to do so. Where I live, you need 15 for a license to operate the machinery to / moped type things.

SammySam... said...

TSD does not really know whether your legalbut I do not see why the matter can not ride .. It is not as it should be 16 to go .. my brother can do five years .... :-) There must be cool to live in Florida .. I live in New York, Manhattan ... not so great.

TheMadPr... said...

Neither the pocket bikes and go-karts are Street Legal - while a police officer to each other in a quiet street is looking for you can be arrested and fined if you take on a motorway.

Post a Comment