Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pink Cervical Mucus Just Before Period Another Pregnancy Question... Serious Answers Only Please!?

Another pregnancy question... serious answers only please!? - pink cervical mucus just before period

I know they were asking too much lately, but I went with strange things happening to me. I had an abnormal period 8 and then from the 16th I started with various symptoms of pregnancy. I took a test was negative, so I thought it was probably earlier. I caught the longing for strange things, and hate what they normally enjoy in general hate. I know it's not in my head ... then last night (25 years), had the mucus pink as it dries. What's happening? It could be implantation? I know I can not repeat the test until atleast the 2nd or 3 and really want to get pregnant! Is it safe to assume that I am? I know that's not all in my head, because you will not be placed on these unusual events and pregnancies outside of me. Had pregnantPregnant before my period normal? If it helps, my great-grandmother was one of those women who had a long period of pregnancy, so it can run in families? any help would be appreciated. God bless you!

6 comments:

ygmama said...

You could be pregnant, but it should not be high because a big disappointment if you do not. Just wait until you can try again. I really thought that I was pregnant last month and then I had my time and I was completely destroyed, so this month I am not pregnant and I lost time and discovered that I was pregnant then not give you try to hold on to when You do not have much luck!

spicey_1... said...

If you wish to become pregnant, your thoughts arise, the symptoms of pregnancy make it more difficult to. Not in the head, but his body may be a false pregnancy. It sucks, but true.

All you can do is wait and try again ... If you are pregnant, you see. If not, has not met expectations. Do not assume that you are pregnant, said before the test, you are. I have since 7 years and believe me, do not assume that you are pregnant, because if your periods are just depressed.

SaraC said...

It is possible that you are pregnant, but certainly do not believe that it is safe to assume, too. Try to relax and enjoy one or two weeks before the test ... If you are pregnant, your time will stress later, and your system will be unavailable for some time, making it even more difficult to become pregnant. Good luck!

sizesmit... said...

You could be pregnant and can not be. Nobody will know that you are to discover and test.

I want to start taking prenatal vitamins, the counter in almost any pharmacy. It will help you feel better, actually help in the development, and if you are pregnant, the child will be of benefit. My prayer is that you if you be! Good luck!

Christ_follower 24/7 said...

In addition to the above (okay) ... Never had implantation bleeding, but my mother she had time, while she was pregnant with me. I do not believe that the family (for us anyway).

You could, after a period of 'abnormal' pregnant, though rarely. I would opt for a blood test, if possible.

Good luck and blessings:)

Angels girl said...

I had an unusual time during the first months of my last agent. It might be possible to be pregnant, but only changes in their hormones.

Post a Comment