Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Long Does A Herpes Blister Last How Long After Exposure Will Symptoms Of Vaginal Herpes Appear?

How long after exposure will symptoms of vaginal herpes appear? - how long does a herpes blister last

I was with a partner during the past few years, and as it moves, I do not often see, but last relationship with him a little more than a month and a half. Last nite I found a button like blisters on my labia and I am a little worried. Is there a chance he could have forgiven herpes after all this time?

4 comments:

talks good s hit said...

How soon after contact with someone with herpes simplex is before you have symptoms?
It does appear in the usually between two and seven days after exposure, the first symptoms will, with 4 to 5 days is the most common of incubation. Some people you never take. Other catches, but no symptoms. Occasionally it may first appear years later, he could have made.

faux_kus... said...

I hate to say it, but that's exactly what I discovered (May 09). I saw the doctor took a culture of respect within the grain, and was positive for herpes. I had this from time to time for years and now I'm only checked because I thought I had a kidney infection.

Ash said...

You can access within 2 days after the result, weeks, years later, and sometimes people never have symptoms.

I have herpes and small vesicles that have surfaced and have become open wounds.

Mad Men said...

Herpes depends. Other sexually transmitted diseases usually takes about 48 hours for symptoms to appear.

Post a Comment